Instructor: Suzanne Robidoux
Live Onsite in New York
September 9th-10th, 2017, 9:00am - 5:30pm
15 PDA/CEUs Approved NCCAOM
Location: 110 William St. 19th floor
- Classical Chinese Medicine and points for quick pain relief.
- Five Element and Channel correspondences &Yuan qi points to unblock circulation
- Practice diagnosis, treatment planning and hands on techniques
After 12 years of practicing Chinese medicine and searching for the true essence of classical Chinese medicine, Dr. Robidoux was accepted in the Classical School of Acupuncture (古法针灸) a school in Taiwan, where she became a disciple and part of the lineage. Under direct teachings and trials from her master, she grasped the classical acupuncture techniques, the Bianque manipulation techniques, traditional pulse taking techniques, daoist qigong practices and meditations as well as the traditional Yuan qi Acupuncture System which she will bring from China and share in this class.
- Practitioners $360/Students $200
- Earlybird discount by August 9th: $320/$175
- (10% discount for ASNY members & PCOM faculty and alumni)
DON’T MISS OUT! REGISTER EARLY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
Online registration at www.pacificcollege.edu